Subject: [V-DA 2025] - Invitation - Virtual Extraordinary CTIF Delegates Assembly - December 2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2025 19:54:27 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear CTIF Members,

Please find attached the official invitation to the Virtual Extraordinary 
CTIF Delegates Assembly 2025, which will take place on Monday, 15 December 
2025, at 12:00 (CET) via Zoom.

As decided by the Executive Committee, this Extraordinary Delegates Assembly 
will focus on adopting amendments to the CTIF Financial Regulations and 
Statutes related to the financial framework.

Further details, including the Zoom link and voting instructions, will be 
communicated in due course.

Best regards.

Neza Strmole

NEZA STRMOLE

CTIF Office

    +386 (0) 41 384 110

   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

       <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | <http://www.ctif.org/> 
www.ctif.org